We are finalising our initial letter and roadmap to provide some reassurance to you. We will publish this tomorrow and then welcome feedback and questions by text. We will endeavour to ring all year 6 parents this Friday to discuss it and gauge your readiness to return.
KEY POINTS you need to know now:
- PD Day Monday 1st June for school to prepare.
- We will ring Year 6 parents again on this day: The government have stated that they believe it MIGHT be possible to open from the week. However, THIS DATE IS NOT GUARANTEED. Please do not make plans for your child to return to school until we have contacted you. The local authority has indicated all schools must have a signed off risk assessment before the process can start. At this time (18th May), the LA has not finalised this document.
- You cannot send your child without us contacting you first.
- If you are a key worker, contact us via text and we will ring you back,
- Keep checking the website.
- We cannot take siblings.
Please make sure you read the document tomorrow and text us any questions. There is still a long way to go and much information we are waiting for, and when it is safe to open we will.