Update Sunday 17th May

Good Afternoon all,

1. School will be closed over half term and on the PD Monday 1st June. This is to allow us to prepare and assess whether it is safe.
2. The local authority is producing a risk assessment and actions for reopening. Schools must complete this and have it signed off before opening.(it is not ready yet). We will then produce our own action plan/roadmap. When we do, we will text you and ask you to read it- this way you can make an informed decision about the opening. We will then ring you, to answer any questions you have. We will ask you if you intend to send your child in, please be honest with this as we will allocate groups and staff accordingly.
3. Most importantly- there is no guarantee we will open on Tuesday 2nd June. You should not make any plans for this date. If you are a key worker please contact us via text with your shift patterns and ask your employer for proof of your status.
4.The government will not issue free school meal vouchers over the half term. They have not decided about after the holidays yet.

The school will only open if it is safe to do so.
Please stay safe.