Events and Entertainment
1. Eid Mela: An event for women and children and boys under 10yrs to celebrate Eid al Adha. At Watling Community Centre in Arleston, Wellington. Sunday 13th October, 4pm-7pm. Children’s activities, various stalls, information stands and great food. All ladies welcome.
2. Severn Gorge Countryside trust Activities: 2 events: Wooden reindeer making on 23rd Oct and Halloween Jinks (for families) on 31st Oct.
3. Harvest Auction: A charity event organised by St Matthews church, Donnington Wood on Tues 8th October
Parent and 0-5yrs
4. Additional Needs Group Wellington: For parents /carers and 0-5yr olds at Short Wood Children’s Centre, Wellington every Monday afternoon.
5. Bump to Baby: A weekly session starting Fri 28th Oct for expectant parents and parents/carers of children aged 0 – 18 months.
Consultation & Information:
6. Future Farm Wellington: Wellington Town Council wants to shape a vision for Wellington town centre in 2020 – how it should look, how it should feel, and what it should offer to residents and visitors. Come along to ‘Future Farm’ on 12th October and tell us what you think. (Full explanation also attached)
7. Drugs information for parents: A useful new mobile app offering parents up-to-date information and advice about drugs
Facebook Community Notice Board:
You can also use facebook to view and post local information: Follow these links:
Priority Action Coordinator
Telford & Wrekin Council
Co-operative Council Delivery Team
01952 382245 (Mon & Wed)
01952 382201 (Tues and Thurs)
Eid Al Adha.pdf
Severn Gorge Countryside Trust Activities.pdf
Harvest auction – 8 Oct D’ton.pdf
Bump 2 Baby Wellington.pdf
Additional Needs Group Wellington – A5 AMENDED.pdf
future farm 2 – wellington’s future.pdf
future farm 2 – wellington’s future explanation.pdf
Drugs information for parents.doc